Debtors-In-Possession such as—
- S&K Famous Brands, Inc.
- Canal Corporation (f/k/a/ Chesapeake Corp.), et. al. (Special Counsel)
- Elantic Telecom, Inc.
Official Committees of Unsecured Creditors in cases such as—
- Circuit City Stores, Inc.
- LandAmerica 1031 Exchange Services, Inc.
Other major parties in Chapter 11 cases such as—
- Sopris Capital Advisors LLC (backstop party) in Movie Gallery, et. al.
- Welsh Carson Anderson & Stowe/LTSE Holding Corporation (subordinated note holder) in NTELOS, Inc., et. al.
- Archstar, LLC (stalking horse purchaser) in A. Wimpfheimer & Bro., Inc.
- Bernal Investments (interest holder and adversary proceeding defendant) in AMF Bowling Worldwide, Inc., et. al.
Trustees such as—
- Circuit City Stores, Inc. Liquidating Trust
- Anthony H.N. Schnelling, as Trustee of the JRCC Unsecured Creditor Liquidating Trust
- Ennstone Litigation Trust
- Kevin R. Huennekens, Chapter 7 Trustee
- Keith L. Phillips, Chapter 7 Trustee
- LandAmerica 1031 Exchange Services, Inc. Liquidating Trust
- Sherman B. Lubman, Chapter 7 Trustee
- Roy M. Terry, Chapter 7 Trustee
Contact Tavenner & Beran, PLC today
Knowledge, experience, and a commitment to excellence. That is what you get when you partner with the bankruptcy lawyers at Tavenner & Beran, PLC. Contact us today for details on how we can assist you.